Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fancy resturant in Cancun with some Apx friends


Zach and Noel, Cory, Trav and I, and Ashley and Mark. This was a really nice upscale seafood restaurant in Cancun. We got coconut shrimp and it was displayed inside a coconut, all fancy. Funny story... We all just asked for bottled water to drink with our meals. Our server brought out Fiji water... which is nice, so as we finished up dinner and looked at our tabs our fiji water was a little over 300 Pesos. Which is 30 american dollars. Ha ha we wern't expecting that! Ha ha that water must be something great!

4 comments:

Caralee said...

Yea! Pictures from your trip, how exciting. Looks like a fun time. I wish I was there right now. Oh well, Disneyland is calling my name instead! Glad you posted. Thanks for helping me today, you are the BEST!

Nicole said...

Mindi you are just gorgeous! I don't know what it is but you look so pretty in every picture! I loved the pictures and by the way I called Apex and they invited Dev and I on your next Cancun trip as VIP!!!!!Miss you and hope everything is going well!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad youo commented so I can have your blog too! You guys are a gorgeous couple! I love your sister's photography. She did a great job. Cancun was so much fun! I can't wait to hear where we get to go next year! We're coming to Rexburg today for the weekend so I hope we'll see you guys! :)

Sheena said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had a great time! I love Cancun. The beaches there are the best!