Friday, May 28, 2010

Charleston, SC "The Notebook"






















The fantasic movie "The Notebook", was filmed in Charleston, SC and so we wanted to take a tour of all the fun sights where they filmed the movie! We went to Noah's house, that he built for Ali, the old time movie theater, and the romantic swamp they rode a paddled boat through with the beautiful white swans! The boys loved sneaking up on the wild alligators that lived in the swamp! We loved seeing it all and touring South Carolina!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Sweet alligator picture! I love The Notebook too! Hey, I just texted Trav (because I lost your number and I need to get it from you guys) about us coming up to SC the weekend of June 12th. WIll you guys still be there?

Breeana said...

How fun that you got to see all the Notebook places. :)

And is that TIFFANY? Does she have hair extensions?? Aww, I love her! How fun you're both out there. And is that Branae?? She came with Tiffany to one of our RS activities and I remember I really liked her name (and she's super cute, too).

Amicreatures said...

Hi,
I came across your pic when I was googling the notebook house, I was wondering how did you guys get to take a pic? did you just ask the owner to let you in the yard? I had to trespass to get a couple of pictures lol so I was just wondering if you guys did the same haha :) Also who lives there do you know?