Monday, August 2, 2010

27 weeks pic,,, then 7 months pic

This pic is 27 weeks! I have been feeling great thus far and feel so grateful for that! Its amazing to watch your belly grow and know that your baby is getting bigger each week! We love feeling her kick, and watching her kick too!
This pic is 28 weeks ( 7 months ), as you can tell I am carring super low and she continuing to slowly drop. At this point in my pregnancy I have gained a total of 16 lbs by seven months. I have been craving tuna sandwiches with sweet pickles on wheat bread, dill pickles, cottage cheese and crackers, and any kind of fresh fruit I can get!

Little baby girl, we are so excited to meet u, in less than 11 weeks and 6 days! Wahoo!

8 comments:

Allison Holt said...

Mindi... You look super cute! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope all is well. Let me know when your in Idaho I'd love to see you!

Caralee said...

Woot woot! You look amazing!

Marissa said...

Yay, minders! We are so happy for you guys. Trav says you will be in GA. txt me and let me know what day. this weekend or next? :)

Breeana said...

Awww, look at that BUMP! I'm so so so excited for you and your growing family!

Jason and Kendra James said...

Mindi you are so TINY! I looked up a picture of me at 29 weeks, and I was HUGE compared to you! You looked great! Hope you guys are having a fun summer!

Keisha, Bryce, Kylee, and Kaydee said...

you look so amazing!!! You are still so tiny!!! You are so beautiful!!! I was excited to see your updates!!!! Hopefully I can see you sometime soon!!!

Stephanie Rolfe said...

Oh Mindi you are SO stinkin' cute! I can't believe how small you are! I'm excited for your new little one :)

Lisa said...

What has been your secret to staying in such great shape and only gaining 16lbs?! Share the wealth. :-D