Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Braelynn's 3 month pics!

Here is a comparison on how fast our sweet baby is growing. This first pic was taken when she was 7 days old and now this other picture is 3 months and a week old. Oh boy... has she grown! She has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! We love her to peices!














Love those cute pink ugg's! Some updates on Braelynn!
She is such a happy, chill, fun baby all the time!
She loves doing whatever we are doing and just simply being with us!
She loves her swing and loves sitting up like a big girl in her bumbo!
She loves bath time and reading books.
She loves riding in the car.
When she was little her favorite sleeping posision was tummy time on dads chest. Daddy couldn't get enough of that too!
She loves mommy and daddy voices and smiles we she sees us!
She sleeps through the night and has sence 6 weeks old.
She loves being held by anyone.
She loves classical music.
She sleeps through almost anything, even the vacuum when its right next to her! Ha ha
She loves her daddy and giggles at him every now and then!
Wow she is one loved little princess! I love being a mom! Its the most rewarding thing I have ever done!

7 comments:

Travis and Sharis Schaat said...

Min!! She is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I just love her!!! I love the pic with you in it....it makes my heart smile! Miss ya! Bentley loves her bath time too, I look forward to it every morning cuz she kicks and smiles...the whole time!

Allison Holt said...

Mindi, She is so cute! Caralee does a great job! Love all the pictures!

JaNae said...

What a cutie! Those pictures are to die for. . .your sister does a great job. I wish I had done more of those when Brecklyn was younger. I can't believe how much Braelynn has already changed since we saw you guys :)

Keisha, Bryce, Kylee, and Kaydee said...

Oh she is sooo adorable! I want to just squeeze her!!! I love the pictures with you and her! She is grown so much!

The Oswalds said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE!! I hope our little girl is as cute as yours!

Kurt and Lynlee said...

She is getting so big! I wish we could see you guys more often. I love those pink boots!

Breeana said...

OH my cuteness! That bottom lip is just SO darn sweet!!! She's beautiful, Mindi. I love the one of you holding her up to your face. I agree! Motherhood is the most rewarding thing ever. And yay for sleeping through the night!!