Monday, February 28, 2011

More Braelynn's firsts...

First time Swimming! She loves the water!


Christmas Eve at my Grandpa and Grandma's house. First time sitting on Santas lap! Braelynn cuddling with Santa and Miss Clause.

She loved his soft fuzzy beard!

Salt lake City temple square seeing the lights!
First stroller ride a few weeks after she was born, before the snow fell.


Loved the sunshine


First time daddy got to feed baby! He loved seeing her big blue eyes look up at him while feeding! She took the bottle great for the first time at 3 weeks old!

First vacation about 2 months old! Vegas, for the Vegas bowl! My little sister cheers for BSU so we traveled to vegas for the big game! Of course our baby was a champ and traveled so well!

Braelynn absolutley loves the water! Not one single cry came out of that cute liitle body!


1 comment:

Caralee said...

Ha Ha! I love all these firsts! I also love that Beck is behind you in the swimming pool with his life jacket on. Just glad I am not back there anywhere in my swim suit! :) I sure love that little girl! I can't believe how much she has changed over the last few months. Thanks for letting us be part of so many of Brae's fun firsts. We love you guys.